- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Meifanle
- Model Number: Cup-01
- patent No.: 201030675400.5
- color: white,pink,purpel and others
- size: small,large
- materials: High quality silicone
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Gift box.|
|Delivery Detail:||1-2 days after the order is confirmed. Depending on the qty.|
A Healthy and Environmentally Friendly Alternative to Tampons/Pads
Menstrual cups are a great alternative to tampons and pads.They are environmentally friendly, not associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (as they are not absorbant), easy-to-use, and best of all, they are REUSABLE up to 10-15 years!!!. You never have to buy another pad or tampon ever again!! Menstrual cups change many women's lives everyday!
About Our Products:
Have in 3 Color:Pink/ Purple/Clear
MenstrualCup comes in two sizes. Be careful to choose a suitable size according to the following information:
1. S(mall) - suitable for women who have not given birth to a child or women up to the age of 25 years
2. L(arge) - suitable for women who have given birth to a child or who are over the age of 25 years
Size S(mall) - diameter 40mm; length70mm; length of the stem 25mm; volume25ml
Size L(arge) - diameter 45mm; length 70mm; length of the stem20mm; volume 30ml
The 20/25mm stem, can be shortened to the length you find most suitable by simply using a sharp knife or scissors. The stem can be removed entirely as well, however. please be careful not to cut into the bottom of the MenstrualCup!
Please state in the comments when purchasing, which size you prefer.
Should you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We provide specialist support in cooperation with gynecologists.
It's 100% medical silicone top grade,It's very health for human body.The material come from DOW CORNING company.
SGS/ ROHS/FDA/IQTCCertified and some other certificate.
Satin Carrying Pouch (Pink with Black interior, Black ribbon with clear beads)
Menstrual Cup (small or large)
Tips and Facts:
1) The stem can be trimmed to fit each women's anatomy.
2) Menstrual cups do not disrupt the vaginal PH balance.
3) You can wear a menstrual cup up to 12 hours!
4) Once your menstrual cup is in place, give it a gentle spin to help set it in place.
5) The menstrual cup creates a vacuum seal inside you, preventing leaks.
6) Break the seal before removing your menstrual cup
1. Cost-effective: Save your money! Woman uses, on average, 11,000 individual sanitary products in her lifetime. Not only is this bad for the landfill sites which are filled with sanitary waste, but also cash burning. Reusable silicone menstrual cups are a fantastic alternative compare to other sanitary products.
2. Harmless: It is made from eco-friendly silicone material, non-toxic and harmless to human body. And it can protect your mucous membrane from infecting.
3. Reusable: The menstrual cups can be used as least 5 years if used properly.
4. Easy and convenient to use: Made from environmental-friendly silicone material, the menstrual cup is flexible and when it forms a gentle seal with your vaginal walls to contain and collect your flow. You can then pour the liquid down the loo and give the cup a quick clean before reusing it again. The menstrual cup can hold 30ml of liquid; that's three times more than tampons, and since it collects liquid rather than absorbing it you can wear it for up to 12 hours without any risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome. Buy two and keep one at home and one in your handbag, and you'll never have to worry about being caught short without a tampon or sanitary towel again.
1. Made of 100% FDA silicone material;
2. Non-toxic, harmless, durable, flexible;
3. Long lasting, can be reused over and over again;
4. Simple way to use and it is convenient for use.
5. OEM design is welcome.
6. Beautiful package is provided.
hot sale feminine hygiene safty silicone medical menstrual cups
pink,white,purple,green, transparent color is available
S(70*40mm) L(70*45mm )
100% medical silicone grade
Can be accepted as your requests
package:One cup with one color box,one cloth bag and one manual book.
Girls and women
CE, FDA, SGS, ROHS
How to Use
Before handling the Menstrual Cup, make sure that your hands are thoroughly clean.
Sterilize the Cup before the first Insertion.
Recommend to insert the cup any of following positions; sitting, squatting, kneeling or standing-try one of these positions and choose what is most suitable for you.
To facilitate the insertion, you can moisten the Cup with water or water based lubrication gel.
Grip the Cup with your fingers and press.
Afterward fold the Cup lengthwise in half using fingers of the other hand.
Hold the Cup using fingers of one hand at the lowest position possible and insert the Cup in the vagina obliquely, toward the back.
The proper position of the Cup is lower than in case of tampons. Upon insertion in the vagina, release the fingers and let the Cup unfold fully and adhere to the wall.
Wish you have a good time in our website, if any question related to our products or company:
Please don't hesitate to contact us online.